Psychodynamic Approaches to Leadership
- Freud, Jung, and personality
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- Neuro-linguistic programming
- Criticism of psychodynamic approach
- Heads of organisations, chief officers, chairpersons, board members and directors.
- Heads of departments.
- Senior managers and executives.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand what is meant by a psychodynamic approach to leadership.
- Critically analyse different methods within this broad framework.
- Examine your own practice and understanding of leadership using this approach.
£535 + VAT