£475 + VAT
- Locating the role of public affairs within the organisation
- The scope of public affairs
- Public affairs management
- Chief Communications Officers
- Public relations and communications directors, managers, practitioners and staff.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The nature, role and scope of the public affairs function and its relationship with public relations.
- Key theories, principles and their development and application in contemporary public affairs.
- The potential contribution that public affairs can make to organisational strategies and goal attainment.
- The knowledge, skills and competencies required of today’s public affairs professionals.
- How to analyse and apply public affairs theories/principles to practice.