£475 + VAT
- The rise of issue management
- Tools and processes
- Developing an issue strategy
- Evolution of issue management
- Chief Communications Officers
- Public relations and communications directors, managers, practitioners and staff.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- How to characterise an issue and the difference between issues and other management problems.
- That issues progress through a life cycle and the stage an issue has reached.
- Characteristics of issues and the different driving forces of corporate and activist issues.
- Issue management as both a communication discipline and as a component of broader strategic thinking.
- How to develop a basic issue strategy using a four-step plan.