Public Relations Planning
- The importance of context
- External environment
- Internal environment
- Strategic public relations programmes and campaigns
- Systems context of planning
- A planning template
- Chief Communications Officers
- Public relations and communications directors, managers, practitioners and staff.
Upon completionof this course, you will be able to understand:
- The principal external influences and the organisational context in which public relations planning and management is undertaken.
- How to use strategic tools to analyse the external and organisational context.
- How to plan a research-based strategic campaignor programme.
- How to effectively manage and evaluate the impact of campaigns and programmes.
£540 + VAT