- Cost classification
- Total cost estimation
- Average cost estimation
- Calculating present value
- Calculating annualised cost
- Financial and budget personnel in governments.
- Anyone who is interested in governmental finance.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Calculate total cost, average cost, direct cost, indirect cost, personnel cost, operating cost, and capital cost.
- Perform cost allocation.
- Use cost depreciation methods.
- Apply average cost to determine efficiency.
- Understand the concepts of present value, future value, time value of money, discount rate.
- Apply present value of cost in cost comparison.
- Apply annualized cost in cost comparison.
£525 + VAT