- Cost classification
- Total cost estimation
- Average cost estimation
- Calculating present value
- Calculating annualised cost
Incremental Cost Analysis
- Introduction to cost-benefit analysis
- Issues in cost-benefit analysis
- Financial and budget personnel in governments.
- Anyone who is interested in governmental finance.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Calculate total cost, average cost, direct cost, indirect cost, personnel cost, operating cost, and capital cost.
- Perform cost allocation.
- Use cost depreciation methods.
- Apply average cost to determine efficiency.
- Understand the concepts of present value, future value, time value of money, discount rate.
- Apply present value of cost in cost comparison.
- Apply annualized cost in cost comparison.
- Understand fixed cost, variable cost, marginal cost, and incremental cost.
- Apply marginal cost in decision making.
- Apply incremental cost in decision making.
- Calculate the net present value and the benefit/cost ratio.
- Understand conditions to which a cost-benefit analysis applies.
- Apply the cost-benefit analysis in decision making.
£1050 + VAT