Incremental Cost Analysis
- Introduction to cost-benefit analysis
- Issues in cost-benefit analysis
- Financial and budget personnel in governments.
- Anyone who is interested in governmental finance.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand fixed cost, variable cost, marginal cost, and incremental cost.
- Apply marginal cost in decision making.
- Apply incremental cost in decision making.
- Calculate the net present value and the benefit/cost ratio.
- Understand conditions to which a cost-benefit analysis applies.
- Apply the cost-benefit analysis in decision making.
£525 + VAT