- Leadership and Management
- Transformational change
- Leaders and followers
- Other management leaders
- Managerial leaders and partners
- A normative model of leadership
- Those who work in the public services and wish to achieve credible and dynamic leadership.
- Managerial leaders who wish to be successful in the public services.
- Those taking on the responsibility of leadership in the public services.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- Various forms of leadership – charismatic and visionary.
- The processes of leadership.
- The results of leadership.
- A normative model of leadership.