Leadership and Reform of the Public Services
- Is there a leadership problem in the public services?
- Perspectives on leadership
- Remaking the welfare state
- Those who work in the public services and wish to achieve credible and dynamic leadership.
- Managerial leaders who wish to be successful in the public services.
- Those taking on the responsibility of leadership in the public services.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The emergence of leadership as a public policy issue.
- Overarching perspectives taken on leadership.
- Causes and effects of leadership action.
- The present and future possibilities of leadership in the public services.
£525 + VAT