Audit and Inspection
- From conformance to performance
- Children and education
- Learning to deal with inspection
- Public service heads, managers, and those who work in some capacity with the public sector.
- Those employed within the public sector charged with the responsibility of bringing about change so that their organisation is more efficient and offers more value for money.
- Public service executives that understand the need for reform and, as a team, think through the recalibration of the state and its services that this implies.
- Those who wish to address the ethos, goals and disciplines of public service and will help to create the means of refashioning and strengthening them.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand that:
- Both audit and inspection can be used by managers to diagnose problems and improve performance.
- There are some intractable problems that seem to be impervious to the impact of inspection.
- Managers still find ways to comply with inspections that do not necessarily improve performance of their organisations.
£530 + VAT