Assessing the Environment to Identify Strengths and Weaknesses, Opportunities and Challenges
- Desired immediate outcomes
- Longer-term desired outcomes
- External environment assessments
- Internal environment assessment
- The assessment process
- SWOC/T analyses: an example
- Process design and action guidelines
- Elected and appointed policymakers, managers, and planners in governments, public agencies, and non-profit organisations who are responsible for and who want to learn more about strategic planning and management.
- City council members, mayors, city managers, administrators, and planners.
- Sheriffs, police chiefs, fire chiefs, and their staffs.
- School board members, administrators, and staff.
- County commissioners, administrators, and planners.
- Governors, state cabinet secretaries, administrators, and planners.
- Chief executive officers, chief administrative officers, chief financial officers, and chief information officers.
- Executive directors, deputy directors, and unit directors.
- Presidents and vice presidents.
- Boards of directors of non-profit organisations.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand how to assess an organisation’s external and internal environments.
£525 + VAT