£535 + VAT
Purchasing and Supply Strategy
- Do or buy? The vertical integration decision
- Contracting and relationships
- Which type of arrangement?
- Supply network dynamics
- Managing suppliers over time
- Purchasing and supply chain risk
- Chief operations officers and chief executive officers
- Operations directors and managers
- Heads of departments
- Senior operations executives, officers and staff
- Those who wish to gain a comprehensive understanding of the interaction between operational resources and market requirements.
- Those who wish to transform their companies’ prospects through the way they manage their operations resources strategically, turning their operations capabilities into a formidable asset.
- Those who wish to use operations strategy as a major source of competitive advantage in for-profit businesses or the route to achieving social welfare in not-for-profit enterprises.
- Those who appreciate operations strategy as central, ubiquitous and vital to any organisation’s sustained success.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand purchasing and supply decisions as a critical set of operations strategy decisions.