This course will provide you with comprehensive knowledge and skills to develop and deliver an effective Quality Management programme as a central tenet of your organization.
This course is designed to provide delegates with an in depth understanding of the critical elements within successful Facilities Management (FM) From understanding the requirement to ensure the FM strategy is aligned with overall organizational strategy, through to defining and managing a range of FM portfolios and asset types, and concluding with ensuring quality and legal compliance within the FM function to support overall organizational compliance and governance.
This course also provides delegates with the key elements to deliver Facilities Management Excellence, from Developing and executing the Facilities Management strategy, through to the effective management of main Contractors and Sub Contractors, plus the associated snagging control and retention process, plus crucially the human aspect of Facilities Management to ensure a productive and motivated Facilities team.
The course includes site visits to organizations relevant to the course so delegates can develop an understanding of how their contemporaries function in the real-world.
The course will wrap with a summary of the key learning points, followed by an action planning exercise with a view to apply the acquired knowledge and skills immediately upon your return to work. Post-course support is also available in relation to the implementation of your action plan, up to six (6) months following course completion.
- Design for Quality
- Quality Management – the HR Factor
- Quality Management in the Supply Chain
- Quality Management Tools, Systems and Techniques
- Quality Audits, Awards and Implementation
- Role and Contribution of Facilities Management to the Organization
- Facilities Management Portfolios
- Facilities Management – Compliance and Governance
- Facilities Management Process – Contractor Management
- Facilities Risk Management
- Facilities Management Strategy
- Site visits
- Action Planning
This course is suitable for:
- Operations Directors and Managers
- Compliance Managers
- Internal Auditors
- Heads of Maintenance
- Senior executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to develop a thorough knower of Quality Management.
- Facilities Managers
- Estate Managers
Upon completion of this course, you will:
- Appreciate the need to incorporate quality from the design stages.
- Understand how people in your organization can make or break your quality goals.
- Develop the skills needed to partner with your supply chain in achieving quality.
- Appreciate the quality tools and techniques at your disposal.
- Understand how you can reach your quality goals via the use of audits and quality awards.
- Examine the intricacies of applying quality stands in service delivery.
- Understand the role and contribution of the FM Function.
- Be able to define and manage key Facilities Management Portfolios and Asset types.
- Ensure compliance both in terms of Quality and adherence to legal standards.
- Create, develop and implement Facilities Management Strategy.
- Effectively manage Main and Sub-Contractors – including snagging and retentions management, both operationally and contractually.
- Effective people management and dynamics.
- Develop a practical perspective into contemporary work practices in your field.
- Implement an Action Plan at your workplace using the knowledge and skills acquired through the course.
£9325 + VAT