£480 + VAT
- Categorisation of quality costs
- Collecting quality costs
- Some cost aspects of manufacturing industry
- Reporting quality costs
- Use of quality costs
- Chief officers, directors andheads of departments who wish to play a greater role in determining the quality policy within their organisations.
- Senior management team members who wish to create the strategic dialogue, organisational environment, atmosphere, values and behaviour in which total quality management (TQM) can achieve its potential.
- Those who wish to create an organisational culture in which each person in every department is fully committed to improving their own performance and is dedicated to satisfying their internal customers’ needs and future expectations.
- Middle and first-line management who wish to play a key role in putting the principles of TQM in place at the sharp end of their organisation.
- Management consultants
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- Why quality costs are important to management.
- How to identify, collect, analyse, report and use quality costs to best advantage.
- The typical pitfalls in quality cost collection.