£1410 + VAT
- Internal and external recruitment
- Advertising in the printed media
- Online recruitment
- Social media
- Alternative recruitment methods
Selection: The Classic Trio
- Application forms
- Employment references
Advanced Methods of Employee Selection
- Ability testing
- Personality testing
- Assessment centres
This recruitment training is suitable for:
- HR managers and executives
- Those involved in the recruitment and selection function of their organisations.
- HR business partners and advisors
- HR professionals and practitioners
- Senior officers and assistants employed within the HR function of their organisation who wish to mobilise an effective workforce by assembling together teams of people with the necessary skills, attitudes and experience to meet their objectives.
- Those with the HR role of enabling their organisation to meet its future demand for skills.
- Those who wish to be equipped with the knowledge and skills required to undertake core resourcing and talent management activities to a high standard.
Upon completion of this recruitment workshop, you will be able to understand how to manage recruitment and selection activities effectively, efficiently and professionally.