- Internal andexternal recruitment
- Advertising in the printed media
- Online recruitment
- Social media
- Alternative recruitment methods
- HR managers and executives
- Those involved in the recruitment and selection function of their organisations.
- HR business partners and advisors
- HR professionals and practitioners
- Senior officers and assistantsemployed within the HR function of their organisation who wish to mobilise an effective workforce by assembling together teams of people with the necessary skills, attitudes and experience to meet their objectives.
- Those with the HR role of enabling their organisation to meet its future demand for skills.
- Those who wish to be equipped with the knowledge and skills required to undertake core resourcing and talent management activities to a high standard.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Distinguish between recruitment strategies based on internal and external sources.
- Draft advertisements for filling vacancies and select appropriate media for specific cases.
- Evaluate advertising media and other methods of recruitment.
- Advise organisations on the options for e-recruitment.
- Advise about the advantages and disadvantages of informal recruitment methods.
- Distinguish between different types of agency that play a part in the recruitment process.
- Deal effectively and professionally with recruitment agents and headhunters.
- Advise on the available approaches to use when recruiting graduates and school leavers.
£525 + VAT