Resourcing and Talent Management Strategies
- Taking a strategic approach
- Aligning HR practices withbusiness strategy
- Competing in the labour market
- Talent management strategies
- HR managers and executives.
- Those involved in the recruitment and selection function of their organisations.
- HR business partners and advisors.
- HR professionals and practitioners.
- Senior officers and assistants employed within the HR function of their organisation who wish to mobilise an effective workforce by assembling together teams of people with the necessary skills, attitudes and experience to meet their objectives.
- Those with the HR role of enabling their organisation to meet its future demand for skills.
- Those who wish to be equipped with the knowledge and skills required to undertake core resourcing and talent management activities to a high standard.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the different ways in which organisations can take a strategic approach to management activities.
- State how organisations can take steps to align their resourcing and talent management activities with the business strategies being pursued by your organisation.
- Develop a strategy for effectively competing in the labour market.
- Advise about the development of a talent management strategy.
£535 + VAT