£490 + VAT
- Integrating business and resourcing strategies
- The components of employee resourcing strategy
- Workforce planning
- Resourcing plans
- Retention strategy
- HR directors
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners
- Senior HR executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to contribute to the development and implementation of HR strategy.
- Chief officers, Chairpersons, Board members, Company directors, Heads of Departments, and all those at the highest levels of an organisation interested in developing an in-depth knowledge of strategic HRM.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The rationale for strategic resourcing.
- The strategic HRM approach to resourcing.
- The process of integrating business and resourcing strategies.
- The components of employee resourcing strategy.
- How resource planning works.
- How to plan a retention strategy.