£540 + VAT
- Reward management in context
- Types of payment scheme
- Job evaluation
- Equal value considerations
- Non-pay benefits as part of the package
- HR managers and executives
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners and advisors
- HR professionals and practitioners
- Senior HR officers and assistantswho wish to understand and contribute to the development and implementation of HRM within their organisations.
- Small-business owners and managers responsible for the people function within their organisations.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The importance of linking pay schemes to wider organisational goals and other HR strategies.
- How well-devised reward management practices can contribute to enhanced employee motivation and satisfaction at work.
- The principal characteristics of other elements of the benefits package and their implications for HR practice.