- Why have a reward strategy?
- Characteristics of reward strategy
- Guiding principles
- Developing reward strategy
- HR directors
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners
- Senior HR executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to contribute to the development and implementation of HR strategy.
- Chief officers, Chairpersons, Board members, Company directors, Heads of Departments, and all those at the highest levels of an organisation interested in developing an in-depth knowledge of strategic HRM.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The meaning of reward strategy.
- The reasons for having a reward strategy.
- The characteristics of reward strategy.
- The basis of reward strategy.
- The content of reward strategy.
- The guiding principles that should govern reward strategy.
- How to develop reward strategy.
- What makes an effective reward strategy.