£470 + VAT
Risk and Return Theories
- Return distributions and risk measures
- Portfolio selection theory
- Asset pricing theories
- Financial regulators
- Individual and institutional investors and borrowers.
- Those who wish to understand financial product innovation with an emphasis on risk management and regulatory reform.
- Those who wish to understand the wide range of instruments for financing, investing, and controlling risk in today’s financial markets.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The different types of distributions that financial asset returns can be assumed to follow, different measures of dependence between asset returns, attributes of portfolio risk measures, and alternative ratios of reward to risk.
- Portfolio theory and asset pricing, and their limitations.