- Sales forecasting and budgeting
- Levels of forecasting
- Qualitative and quantitative techniques
- The sales budget
- Salesforce evaluation
- Setting standards of performance
- Gathering information
- Appraisal interviewing
- Sales and marketing directors, managers, executives, practitioners and staff.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The position of sales forecasting in the marketing planning system.
- Qualitative and quantitative forecasting techniques.
- How computer software is used in forecasting.
- The part budgets play in the smooth running of an organisation.
- How the sales budget is derived and its purpose.
- The meaning of salesforce evaluation.
- The salesforce evaluation process.
- How standards of performance are set in order that sales can be achieved.
- How information plays a key role in the evaluation process.
- How to set qualitative and quantitative measures of performance.
£525 + VAT