- Recruitment and selection
- Motivation and training
- Organisation and compensation
- Sales and marketing directors, managers, executives, practitioners and staff.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- That salesperson selection is a key to ultimate selling success.
- Interview and selection procedures in the context of recruiting salespeople.
- The advantages and drawbacks of certain tests and procedures related to selection.
- Certain motivation theories in the context of selling.
- Motivation in practice.
- How to set sales targets and quotas.
- What is required to be a successful leader.
- How to organise suitable sales training programmes and evaluate their usefulness.
- The advantages and disadvantages of different salesforce organisation structures.
- How to compute the numbers of salespeople needed for different selling situations.
- Factors to be considered when developing sales territories.
- How to strike a balance between various sales compensation plans.
- How to establish priorities in relation to customers, travelling time and evolving call patterns.
LBTC’s Management Training Courses
£525 + VAT