£525 + VAT
Sales Promotion, Field Marketing and Brand Experience
- Sales promotion plans:the objectives
- Retention programmes
- Sales promotion:methods and techniques
- Range of field marketing activities
- Brand experience and events
- Chief Communications Officers
- Marketing and communications directors, managers, executives and staff.
- Those who wish to understand how brands create communications and engage audiences in brand conversations.
- Those employed by governmental, charitable, other not-for-profit and third-sector organisations who need to communicate with a range of stakeholders.
- Those who wish to develop insights into the reasoning behind the marketing communications activities used by organisations.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The value and role of sales promotions.
- Ways in which sales promotion is thought to work.
- The merits of loyalty and retention programmes.
- Different sales promotion methods and techniques.
- Ideas associated with field marketing andrelated activities.
- Principles associated with brand experience.