Sales Management Training Course in London, UK
- Development and role of selling in marketing
- Characteristics of modern selling
- Success factor for professional salespeople
- Types of selling
- The marketing concept
- Sales strategies
- The planning process
- The place of selling in the marketing plan
- Consumer and organisational buyer behaviour
- Sales settings
- International selling
- Law and ethical issues
- Sales responsibilities and preparation
- Personal selling skills
- Key account management
- Relationship selling
- Direct marketing
- Internet and IT applications in selling and sales management
- Recruitment and selection
- Motivation and training
- Organisation and compensation
- Sales forecasting and budgeting
- Levels of forecasting
- Qualitative and quantitative techniques
- The sales budget
- Salesforce evaluation
- Setting standards of performance
- Gathering information
- Appraisal interviewing
The Sales Management Training program is suitable for Sales and marketing directors, managers, executives, practitioners, and staff.
Upon completion of this sales management courses, you will be able to understand:
- Selling in its historical role and its place within marketing and a marketing organisation.
- Different types of buyers and their thinking.
- The institutions through which sales are made – channels, including industrial, commercial and public authority selling.
- Selling for resale.
- International selling as an increasingly important area in view of the ever increasing ‘internationalisation’ of business.
- Preparation for selling, the selling process and sales responsibility.
- Recruitment, selection, motivation and training, and how salespeople must be compensated from a managerial standpoint.
- Sales budgets and how it is the starting point for business planning.
- Techniques for sales forecasting and why it is strictly a responsibility of sales management and not finance.
£2625 + VAT