Empowering and Engaging Others
- The meaning of empowerment
- Dimensions of empowerment
- How to develop empowerment
- Inhibitors to empowerment
- Fostering engagement
Building Effective Teams and Teamwork
- The advantages of teams
- Team development
- Leading teams
- Team membership
Leading Positive Change
- Ubiquitous andescalating change
- The need for frameworks
- A framework for leading positive change
Making Oral and Written Presentations
- Essential elements of effective presentations
- Formulate a specific strategy
- Develop a clear structure
- Support your points
- Use an enhancing style
- Style in oral communication
- Style in written communication
- Supplement your presentation by responding to questions and challenges
- Conducting effective meetings: a short guide for meeting managers and meeting participants
- The five Ps of effective meetings
- Suggestions for group members
- Heads of organisations, chief officers, chairpersons, board members and directors.
- Heads of departments.
- Senior managers and executives.
- Those who wish to develop their group and communication skills.
- Those who wish to develop themselves as more competent and effective managers.
Upon completion of this, you will be able to:
- Empower others.
- Empower yourself.
- Engage others effectively.
- Diagnose and facilitate team development.
- Build high-performance teams.
- Facilitate team leadership.
- Foster effective team membership.
- Learn how to create positive deviance in organisations.
- Develop the capability to lead positive change.
- Acquire the ability to mobilise the capabilities of others in achieving positive change.
- Make impactful and engaging oral presentations.
- Write clearly and persuasively.
- Respond appropriately to questions and challenges.
- Implement guidelines for planning and conducting effective meetings.
- Enhance the value of meetings attended.
To explore LBTC’s Advanced Management Skills Development course, click the link below:
£2725 + VAT