£470 + VAT
Situational and Contingent Leadership
- Early developments
- Hersey and Blanchard’s life cycle theory of leadership
- How the model operates
- Path-Goal theory
- Fielder’s contingency theory
- Broader situational factors
- Leadership substitutes theory
- Heads of organisations, chief officers, chairpersons, board members and directors.
- Heads of departments.
- Senior managers and executives.
Upon completion of this course, you will:
- Understand how situational leadership theories evolved into contingency approaches.
- Have gained an insight into the applications, strengths, and weaknesses of the model.
- Be able to see how your own approach is influenced by situationally dependent theory.