Socially Responsible Investment
- The origins and development of SRI
- Sustainable investing
- Types of SRI analysis and practice
- Other SRI approaches
- SRI performance
- SRI index performance
- SRI fund performance
- Market growth
- Trends in SRI
- Heads of organisations, chief officers, chairpersons, board members and directors.
- Heads of departments, and senior managers & executives interested in corporate social responsibility (CSR).
- Managers of tomorrow who wish to develop modern business practices and find ways to act in a truly responsible way.
- Those who see business as being increasingly central to addressing global concerns and society’s expectations of going beyond wealth creation, against a backdrop of financial crises, climate change, political shifts, and population growth.
- Those who want their business to maximise profits whilst also being publicly accountable for its social and environmental record.
- Those who are concerned about the role of business in modern society.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The evolution of socially responsible investment (SRI).
- The main approaches used in SRI decision-making.
- The performance of SRI funds.
- An overview of the international market for SRI and its development in different regional contexts.
- Emerging trends in SRI.
£535 + VAT