Solving Problems Analytically and Creatively
- Problems solving, creativity, and innovation
- Steps in analytical problem solving
- Impediments to creative problem solving
- Multiple approaches to creativity
- Conceptual blocks
- Conceptual blockbusting
- Hints for applying problem-solving techniques
- Fostering creativity in others
- Those who wish to develop their personal skills.
- Staff at all levels of an organisation.
- Those who wish to develop themselves as more competent and effective managers.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Increase proficiency in analytical problem solving.
- Recognise personal conceptual blocks.
- Enhance creativity by overcoming conceptual blocks.
- Foster innovation among others.
£525 + VAT