£480 + VAT
- The nature of limited companies
- Share capital
- The stock exchange
- Venture capital
- Loan capital and debentures
- Retained profits
- Reporting requirements
- Those who wish to understand the implications of decisions made across a range of financial accounting issues.
- Those who wish to develop the ability to analyse, interpret, and question the accounting information they may encounter in a business context.
- Those who wish to acquire a sound appreciation of accounting and finance in order to communicate and succeed in the business world.
- Non-accounting staff who desire a practical introduction to the fundamentals of financial accounting.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The nature of a limited company.
- The main external sources of finance available to limited companies, and their characteristics.
- The role of a stock exchange.
- The reporting requirements placed upon the directors of a company.