£545 + VAT
Statement of Financial Position Reporting
- Property, plant and equipment, and impairment
- Intangible assets
- Financial instruments
- Employee benefits and share-based payments
- Accounting and financial specialists
- Those who wish to understand how to interpret the financial statements of business entities.
- Those who wish to learn the mechanics of preparing financial statements under IFRS.
- Individuals charged with the responsibility of providing financial information about a reporting entity that is useful to users in making decisions.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The accounting requirements of IAS 16 Property, Plant and Equipment.
- The accounting requirements of IAS 36 Impairment of Assets.
- The accounting requirements of IAS 40 Investment Property.
- The accounting requirements of IFRS 5 Non-current Assets Held for Sale and Discontinued Operations.
- The importance of intangible assets, when they should be recognised and how they should be valued in businesses’ financial statements.
- The accounting requirements of IAS 2
- The accounting requirements of IAS 37 Provisions, Contingent Liabilities and Contingent Assets.
- The accounting requirements of IAS 10 Events after the Reporting Period.
- The accounting methods for both lessees and lessors.
- Accounting and reporting for both short- and long-term employee benefits, and the key issues of defined benefit pension plans and share-based payments.