Strategic Convergence: A New Model for Organisation Change
- Ambition in change
- Components ofchange architecture
- Performance characteristics of change architecture
- Ensuring appropriate structure
- Change culture
- Change leadership
- Accelerator effect
- A framework for assessing capability to change
- Those interested in organisational change and its management.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand a new model for strategic change that seeks to develop the concept of change architecture into a practical model for change management.