- Customer portfolio management
- How to deliver customer-experienced value
- Managing customer experience
- Sales and marketing directors, managers, executives, practitioners and staff.
- Senior and mid-level managers who are involved in customer relationship management (CRM) programmes and system implementations, whether in a marketing department, the sales force or the service centre.
- Contemporary CRM professionals who sell products or services, to consumers or businesses.
- Senior managers who realise that profitable customers are their company’s greatest asset and seek guidance to retain them.
- Those who wish to understand the CRM landscape that covers the vastness between operational and strategic CRM, with an overview of customer-related data and data mining.
- Managers looking to take customer-centred strategies to the next level.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand that:
- Customer portfolio management (CPM) consists of a number of disciplines and allows companies to decide which customers they want to serve, and broadly how to serve them.
- Customers will only be retained if they experience value as a result of their transactions with a company.
- Customer experience throughout the lifecycle and at every touchpoint must meet customer expectations.
£525 + VAT