Employee Engagement Strategy
- What is engagement?
- Why is engagement important?
- What are the factors that influence employee engagement?
- The nature and content of employee engagement strategy
- Integrating business and resourcing strategies
- The components of employee resourcing strategy
- Workforce planning
- Resourcing plans
- Retention strategy
Talent Management Strategy
- Strategic talent management
- What is talent?
- Talent management strategy
Learning and Development Strategy
- Elements of learning and development
- Strategy for creating a learning culture
- Organisational learning strategy
- Individual learning strategy
- Why have a reward strategy?
- Characteristics of reward strategy
- Guiding principles
- Developing reward strategy
This human resource management training is suitable for:
- HR directors
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners
- Senior HR executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to contribute to the development and implementation of HR strategy.
- Chief officers, Chairpersons, Board members, Company directors, Heads of Departments, and all those at the highest levels of an organisation interested in developing an in-depth knowledge of strategic HRM.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The meaning and importance of employee engagement.
- The strategic HRM approach to resourcing.
- The nature of strategic talent management.
- The meaning, aims and philosophy of strategic learning and development.
- What makes an effective reward strategy.
LBTC’s Advanced Strategic Human Resources training and development course.
£2725 + VAT