Public Relations Short Courses in London, UK
Public Relations Planning
- The importance of context
- External environment
- Internal environment
- Strategic public relations programmes and campaigns
- Systems context of planning
- A planning template
Corporate Image, Reputation and Identity
- The controversy of the image in public relations
- Corporate image and reputation
- Corporate identity
- Reputation management and corporate branding
- Measuring corporate image and reputation
- Media relations or public relations?
- Media publicity and media relations
- Media and political perspectives
- Practical media relations
- Digital public relations: beyond media relations
- Purpose of internal communication
- Changes in the external environment affecting an organisation’s internal communication
- The changing employee/employer relationship
- Communication roles of leaders and managers
- Organisational culture and values statements
- Developing an internal communication strategy
Managing Community Involvement Programmes
- Corporate community involvement (CCI) programmes
- Employees and community programmes
- Cause-related marketing (CRM)
- Developing community programmes
- Evaluation of community programmes
- Chief Communications Officers
- Public relations and communications directors, managers, practitioners and staff.
Upon completion of this public relations courses, you will be able to understand:
- The principal external influences and the organisational context in which public relations planning and management are undertaken.
- How to use strategic tools to analyse the external and organisational context.
- How to plan a research-based strategic campaign or programme.
- How to effectively manage and evaluate the impact of campaigns and programmes.
- The importance and implications of living in a ‘brand society’.
- Key concepts of corporate image, reputation and identity.
- The process of reputation management (corporate branding).
- Media relations from historical and professional/ethical perspectives.
- The distinction between editorial and advertising approaches to media placement.
- Media relations from media and political perspectives.
- Media relations practice.
- Internal communication in practice.
- The employee/employer relationship within contemporary organisations and their environments.
- Communication roles for effective leadership and management.
- Corporate strategies, tactics and evaluation methods for communicating with employees.
- Concepts of community involvement, corporate social responsibility and cause-related marketing.
- Key principles of community relationship building and how to apply this understanding to simple, meaningful scenarios.
- Issues arising from an organisation’s community involvement.
- Corporate strategies for integrating corporate social responsibility and community programmes into the business plan from a stakeholder perspective.
LBTC’s public relations short courses includes Managing Public Relations training and Advanced Strategic Public Relations training courses. If you are looking for best public relations courses in UK, your search ends here. Check our upcoming dates:
£2695 + VAT