Strategy and Business Models
- What is a business model?
- Identifying the elements of the business model
- The benefits and problems of the business model
- Strategic management and business models
- Heads of organisations, chief officers, chairpersons, board members and directors.
- Heads of departments, and senior managers & executives involved in the development of strategic management.
- Those who wish to understand the basic concepts for identifying the future of their organisations with the new challenges and opportunities that may lead to substantial change.
- Those who wish to consider not only the rational approach to strategic decision making, but also the creative aspects of such decisions.
- Those who wish to grasp the major intended and emergent initiatives that can be taken, involving the utilisation of resources, to enhance the performance of their firms in their external environments.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Define a business model and distinguish it from a strategy.
- Identify the different parts of a business model and show how they combine together.
- Outline the main strengths and weaknesses of business models.
- Evaluate their role and usefulness in implementing business strategy.
- Focus on longer-term strategy issues including purpose, value added and sustainable competitive advantage.
£565 + VAT