- Developing a dynamic business framework
- The dynamics of an organisation’s changing and uncertain environment
- Dynamic strategies in fast-moving markets
- The dynamics of resource development
- Aggressive competitive strategies
- The dynamics of co-operation strategies
- Strategy dynamics using game theory
- Heads of organisations, chief officers, chairpersons, board members and directors.
- Heads of departments, and senior managers & executives involved in the development of strategic management.
- Those who wish to understand the basic concepts for identifying the future of their organisations with the new challenges and opportunities that may lead to substantial change.
- Those who wish to consider not only the rational approach to strategic decision making, but also the creative aspects of such decisions.
- Those who wish to grasp the major intended and emergent initiatives that can be taken, involving the utilisation of resources, to enhance the performance of their firms in their external environments.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Develop a dynamic business framework.
- Identify the three main ways of coping with an unpredictable environment.
- Explore the dynamics of fast-moving environments, especially in the context of innovation.
- Identify the dynamics of resource development.
- Plan aggressive competitive strategies.
- Plot the main ways to develop co-operation strategies.
- Outline the main aspects of game theory and the implications for strategy dynamics.
£525 + VAT