Supporting Collective and Social Learning
- What is collective and social learning?
- Facilitating collective and social learning within an online learning programme
- Using social media for collective and social learning
- HR managers and executives.
- Those who work in learning and development (L&D), training or HRD (human resources development).
- Those preparing for an L&D role.
- L&D professionals, practitioners, advisers, facilitators and partners.
- Trainers, training officers and instructors.
- Learning and organisational development consultants.
- Learning curators and champions.
- Workplace assessors
- Curriculum designers
- Digital learning designers
- Senior officers and assistantsemployed within the HR function of their organisation who wish to contribute to L&D practice.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the concepts of collective and social learning.
- Discuss how the development of e-learning and social media has impacted on social and collective learning.
- Explain how to facilitate social and collaborative learning within e-learning programmes.
- Explain how social media can support collective and social learning within wider L&D activities.