Sustainability, Use of Resources and Sustainable Technologies
- What is sustainability?
- Improving the sustainability of your organisation
- Sustainability: a whole organisation approach
- Determining your carbon footprint
- Sustainable technologies
- Educating the occupants of buildings
- Facilities and maintenance managers, practitioners and officers.
- Operations managers, executives and staff.
- Those entering FM who want a head start with setting up and running a department.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the key elements of sustainability that will affect your institution, especially the financial elements.
- Make sure that when you buy new equipment or refurbish, you look at better quality, more efficient equipment.
- Find a consistent way of reporting your carbon data and stick with it.
- Look at your site with a fresh pair of eyes and define which sustainable technologies would work for you.
- Put together a carbon plan for your organisation.
- Track your electricity and gas usage.
- Educate building users on how best to reduce carbon consumption.
£545 + VAT