- Delivering value for money through sustainable procurement
- Triple bottom line considerations
- ‘In-country value’ and other responsibilities in procurement
- Developing and improving a sustainable supply chain
- Example approaches: Product-based and supplier-based
- Professional managers in trade and industry, active in purchasing or supply chain management, who are interested in opportunities for improving the effectiveness and efficiency of the procurement and supply function of their organisations.
- Those who supervise procurement staff directly or indirectly.
- Those who come from a non-procurement background and are interested in the latest developments in procurement.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- How to broaden the organisational framework so that procurement needs are met in a way that achieves value for money and promotes positive outcomes for the organisation, the economy, the environment, and society.
- The application of sustainable development criteria to spending and investment decisions.
- How to address policy through procurement.
- How the product-based and supplier-based approaches can be combined to implement sustainable procurement.
£545 + VAT