- TQM sustaining audit tool: development and methodology
- Category 1 – internal / external environment
- Category 2 – management style
- Category 3 – policies
- Category 4 – organisation structure
- Category 5 – process of change
- Chief officers, directors and heads of departments who wish to play a greater role in determining the quality policy within their organisations.
- Senior management team members who wish to create the strategic dialogue, organisational environment, atmosphere, values and behaviour in which total quality management (TQM) can achieve its potential.
- Those who wish to create an organisational culture in which each person in every department is fully committed to improving their own performance and is dedicated to satisfying their internal customers’ needs and future expectations.
- Middle and first-line management who wish to play a key role in putting the principles of TQM in place at the sharp end of their organisation.
- Management consultants
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- Some of the typical problems in sustaining TQM.
- An audit tool by which organisations can assess if they are experiencing the factors which can have a negative impact on the sustainability of TQM.
£525 + VAT