The Central Bank Balance Sheet and the Money Supply Process
- The central bank’sbalance sheet
- Changing the size and composition of the balance sheet
- The deposit expansion multiplier
- The monetary base and the money supply
- Central bank staff
- Those who wish to survey what central banks do and how they do it.
- Those who wish to understand the role and objectives of central banks.
- Those who wish to be equipped with the knowledge that will be required to cope with the inevitable changes that will occur in central bank structure.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- Changing the size and mix of the balance sheet.
- The deposit expansion multiplier.
- The monetary base and the money supply.
£545 + VAT