The Development and Management of Performance Management
- Developing performance management
- Managing performance management
- The performance management role of line managers
- Evaluating performance management
- HR managers and executives
- Top management and line managers who wish to understand performance management in a strategic sense that enables the goals of individuals and teams to be aligned to the strategic goals of the organisation.
- HR business partners and advisors
- HR professionals and practitioners
- Senior officers and assistantsemployed within the HR function of their organisation who wish to deploy performance management as a systematic and continuous process for improving organisational performance by developing the performance of individuals and teams.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The development framework, the development stages and the contextual factors affecting performance management.
- That performance management is a natural process that line managers do continuously, and can be enhanced if it is conducted systematically.
- The performance management role of line managers.
- Evidence-based performance management.