£480 + VAT
The Future of CSR
- Where is CSR heading?
- Mega-trends affecting CSR
- Embedding and integrating CSR
- Transition and transformation
- The role of business in society
- Heads of organisations, chief officers, chairpersons, board members and directors.
- Heads of departments, and senior managers & executives interested in corporate social responsibility (CSR).
- Managers of tomorrow who wish to develop modern business practices and find ways to act in a truly responsible way.
- Those who want their business to maximise profits whilst also being publicly accountable for its social and environmental record.
- Those who are concerned about the role of business in modern society.
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to understand:
- The major trends that will affect what is meant by CSR over the coming years.
- Aspects of contemporary CSR that may be refined or enhanced.
- Evolving types of approach to CSR.
- What CSR reveals about the changing role of business in twenty-first-century society.