The Impact of CSR
- Understanding impact
- Different dimensions of the impact of CSR
- The challenges of determining impact
- Heads of organisations, chief officers, chairpersons, board members and directors.
- Heads of departments, and senior managers & executives interested in corporate social responsibility (CSR).
- Managers of tomorrow who wish to develop modern business practices and find ways to act in a truly responsible way.
- Those who see business as being increasingly central to addressing global concerns and society’s expectations of going beyond wealth creation, against a backdrop of financial crises, climate change, political shifts, and population growth.
- Those who want their business to maximise profits whilst also being publicly accountable for its social and environmental record.
- Those who are concerned about the role of business in modern society.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The importance of understanding impact.
- The ways we learn about impact and the ways it is assessed.
- A framework for understanding the different dimensions to impact.
- An overview of the impact of CSR to date.
- The challenges of assessing impact.
£535 + VAT