£470 + VAT
The Role of Management in TQM
- The need for senior managers to get involved in TQM
- What senior managers need to know about TQM
- What senior managers need to do about TQM
- The role of middle managers
- The role of first-line managers
- Chief officers, directors and heads of departments who wish to play a greater role in determining the quality policy within their organisations.
- Senior management team members who wish to create the strategic dialogue, organisational environment, atmosphere, values and behaviour in which total quality management (TQM) can achieve its potential.
- Those who wish to create an organisational culture in which each person in every department is fully committed to improving their own performance and is dedicated to satisfying their internal customers’ needs and future expectations.
- Middle and first-line management who wish to play a key role in putting the principles of TQM in place at the sharp end of their organisation.
- Management consultants
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The main reasons why senior management should become personally involved in TQM – what they need to know about TQM and what they need to do in terms of actions.
- The role of middle and first-line management as being key to putting in place the principles of TQM, and the activities which they need to get involved with.