£530 + VAT
The Role of the HR function in Changing Times
- The development of HR as a specialist function
- Analysing the role of the HR function
- New forms of delivery: outsourcing, shared service centres and E-HRM
- Assessing the contribution of the HR function
- HR managers and executives
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners and advisors
- HR professionals and practitioners
- Senior HR officers and assistants who wish to understand and contribute to the development and implementation of HRM within their organisations.
- Small-business owners and managers responsible for the people function within their organisations.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The different models available for analysing the role of the HR function.
- The implementation of HRM by HR specialists, shared service centres and consultants, and how these interact with each other.
- The contribution that HRM can make to organisational success and the measures used to evaluate this.