£490 + VAT
The Structure of Central Banks
- The structure of the Federal Reserve System
- Assessing the Federal Reserve System’s structure
- The European Central Bank
- Central bank staff
- Those who wish to survey what central banks do and how they do it.
- Those who wish to understand the role and objectives of central banks.
- Those who wish to be equipped with the knowledge that will be required to cope with the inevitable changes that will occur in central bank structure.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The structure of the Federal Reserve System.
- The effectives of the Federal Reserve System.
- The structure of the Eurosystem.
- The euro-area crisis and the European Central Bank (ECB).