The Style Approach to Leadership
- Evolution of the approach
- Organisational culture
- Widening the choice
- Factors affecting style
- Style approach – strengths and weaknesses
- Heads of organisations, chief officers, chairpersons, board members and directors.
- Heads of departments.
- Senior managers and executives.
Upon completion of this course, you will:
- Understand how leadership theories evolved to include the style of the leader as a model for a universal theory of leadership.
- Explore the pressures on leaders that emerge from their environment.
- Be able to review different perspectives on the style approach critically, and be further able to consider your approach and thinking using this model.
£525 + VAT