£490 + VAT
Theoretical Aspects of Corporate Governance
- Agency theory
- Separation of ownership and control
- Transaction cost economics (TCE)
- Stakeholder theory
- Stewardship theory
- Heads of organisations, chief officers, chairpersons, board members and directors.
- Those who wish to explore some of the more challenging aspects of corporate governance in the 21st century.
- Professionals, practitioners, and management.
- Those employed in the corporate and investment sectors, as well as public, voluntary, and non-profit organisations who wish to place much more emphasis on good governance.
- Those who wish to understand the development of corporate governance in the last twenty-five years and its importance to the firm, to directors, shareholders, and other stakeholders, and to the wider business community.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The various main theories that underlie the development corporate governance.
- Be aware of the impact of the form of legal system, capital market, and ownership structure on the development of corporate governance.